Windows 11 is now officially released and in this guide, we will see the latest features that Windows 11 is offering in 2021, the system requirements that you need to upgrade to the latest Windows, and a lot’s more to discuss in this post.
What new changes you will Notice in Windows 11?
1. The first thing that you will notice is the redesigned and latest look.
2. It comes with better security options, performance, new tools, sounds, and apps.
3. Better and easy to understand User Interface when compared with Windows 10
4. More features, new themes, easy-to-minimize screens in different sizes with a single click, and amazing-looking icons.
Windows 11 System Requirements
- 4 GB RAM is required to install this latest Windows on your computer or laptop
- At least 1GHZ processor with 2 or more cores. It will run better if you have a faster system configuration like more than a 1.5 GHz processor
- You should have at least 64GB of hard disk space so that you can install Windows comfortably without any space issues and run other software as well
- System firmware should be UEFI, secure boot capable
- You should have DirectX 12 compatible graphics
- Microsoft account and Internet is required to upgrade to Windows 11
Where I can get Windows 11?
If you are looking for how to download Windows 11 then you can download it from the Microsoft official website (Microsoft Store), Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart. New Windows will be available soon.
Windows Insider Program
You can also join the Windows Insider Program to check Windows 11 insider preview and check the latest features, user interface, and other stuff. To join this program, you should have a fast internet connection to download Windows 11 insider preview. You can search the windows insider program in the search bar and open it. Click on Get Started.
You need an account registered in the Windows Insider program to get started. Therefore, if you don’t have any account on Microsoft then create it or if you already have an account then click on register.
If you are a developer then I suggest to choose Dev channel and for other users Beta channel is a perfect option to choose. Click on confirm and then click on restart now (restart now option will be shown on your screen when you click on confirm button).
Now, it will take some time to download Windows 11 insider preview and after that restart your PC.
- When I will be able to upgrade my Windows 10 to 11?
According to the official Microsoft website blog, it may be available to upgrade in the mid or end of the 2021 or in the starting of 2022.
- Can I upgrade my Windows 10 to 11 for free?
Microsoft may provide free upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 for specific period of time for eligible systems. But I am not sure of free upgrade, so you can keep reading Microsoft official blog.
- How much time it will take to upgrade to the latest Windows?
It may take 1 to 2 hours depending on your Internet speed.
Microsoft Windows 11 is amazing and it offers a lot of new features when compared with 10. It can also help you to maximize your productivity and you can manage your stuff in a more easy way.
You have new features to connect to your friends, family, colleagues quickly and it does not matter what device they are using. The chats and calls are free.
New features provides quick overview of today’s latest news, temperature in your city, ongoing events, information, entertainment, etc.
Easily find your favourite desktop apps in a single click.
- Kahoot | Free Online Learning Platform For everyone| Complete Guide
- What Is Nextdoor App? How to Use It for the neighborhood Updates?