I want to see who viewed my facebook profile but how to know who visited my facebook profile recently? I will tell you how you can see the list of those your friends who viewed my Facebook profile many times.
You Can Also Read
Steps To Know That Who Viewed My Facebook Profile
You can check these 5 ways to see who viewed my facebook profile. However, This results may not be accurate, this visitors list will be based on many criteria like who you are most connected to on Facebook, chat, a friend since (time), likes, messages, etc. You need to follow some easy steps given below.
5 amazing and best ways to check who viewed my facebook profile and you can also see how many times they open your profile in a day. 5 Genuine method to check who viewed my facebook profile.
1. Using Flatbook Extension
1. Open your google chrome browser on your computer/laptop.
2. Open Facebook and login to your Facebook profile.
3. Open a new tab and go to the more Tools and click on Extensions.
4. Click on get more extensions.
5. Search Flatbook in chrome extensions.
6. Now Add Flatbook to your Google Chrome browser.
7. Now go to your Facebook profile again and refresh that page, In the left side there is an option “Flatbook” click on that. It will show the top 20 friends who have visited your Facebook profile many times.
You can also check who unfriended you using Flatbook extension.
Note: There are many Facebook extensions in google chrome, For account safety do not use unknown extensions. If you want to use an extension, First read its reviews, comments and how many times the extension is downloaded.
2. Using Social Profile View Notification Extension
1. Search social profile view notification in Google Chrome extensions.
2. Now add Social Profile View Notification Extension to your google chrome browser.
3. Open your Facebook profile. You will see there an option “Visitors” at the top, click on that and you will see your recent profile visitors.
3. Using Source Code
Using source code I can see the list of my friends who views my facebook profile. But Facebook not confirms who they are. This list can vary from time to time depending on many other factors such as who messages you recently, your daily chats, who see your Facebook, comments, likes, etc. You can not surely say that these are your facebook profile visitors as Facebook does not confirm this list is based on.
1. Open any browser on your computer/laptop.
2. Open Facebook and login to your profile.
3. Right-click anywhere on the page and click on view page source.
4. A new tab opens on the screen.
5. Press Ctrl+F and type InitialFriendChatList.
6. There are many numbers below the word InitialFriendChatList, these are the identification numbers of the profiles of your friends.
7. Copy any one number and paste it at the end of the address. For example – If the person on the list is “100004837397639-2” Copy only 100004837397639. Open your Facebook profile and paste this number at the end of the address and hit enter.
paste the number at the end of the address.
Now hit the enter button and you will see your those friends who views your facebook profile.
4. Using who viewed my facebook profile App
Using app I can check who views my facebook profile. However, these results may not be accurate and based on certain techniques.
1. Install Who Viewed My Facebook Profile app.
2. Open this app and log in to your account. This app will show you who views your facebook profile.
5. Facebook Groups
You can use the feature seen by in groups. When you post anything, you can check who see your post and messages in the group but it can not tell about who views your facebook profile. At last, I want to tell you that there are many tricks and methods to see your facebook profile visitors. However, there is no current way to see who actually viewed your facebook profile and how many times that person visit your profile. Be aware of scams and phishing activities that can steal your login data.