An image is the most important part of the internet. We use image almost everywhere because you all know “A picture is worth a thousand”. We required an image in our website, blog or in a Facebook page but, we don’t have much time so we download it from the internet. But there is a problem sometimes your desired image have a watermark or logo on it( To prevent the usage of the image, many copyright owners put their watermark on it ). But don’t worry after reading the whole post you can easily remove watermark/logo in your image/picture. And you can easily use you desired image without the watermark in your website, blog or facebook page etc.
DISCLAIMER: This tutorial is only for educational purpose. We recommend you to use it only for educational purpose, not for commercial purpose or any other means. Hackchefs is not responsible for any misuse.
How To Remove Watermark From Image
In order to remove the watermark/logo of an image/photo, you need to follow the given below simple and short steps.
Step to remove watermark from image
- Click on the link given below and then sign in. You just need to fill the email address and create a password or you can sign in by using Facebook.( skip the 5 sec ad to go to actual website)
- Upload the image, in which you want to remove the watermark/logo.Uploading of an image will take few second depend upon the size of an image and your internet connection. The format of an image should be PNG or JPEG. And the maximum size of an image is up to 10Mb.
- Then in an editor, select the marker tool and outline the watermark. You can also resize the brush size of the marker tool.
- After outlining the watermark, press the RUN button to initiate processing. It will take few second to complete the processing process.
- Now, you will get the image as you want means without any watermark. Press the download button to save the image on your local drive.