So Today I am gonna discuss something really important. You often accidentally lose your critical data on a Hard drive, Memory card, and other devices. And it’s also not in the recycle bin.
You may have many questions in your mind during such bad times. Can I recover the lost data or not? So, where to find the data? And the answer to this question is yes. You can easily recover all your lost data with the help of the software Recuva. There are many data recovery tools available in the market, but Recuva is simple and easy to use among them.
Recuva is a data recovery software, which is built by piriform. It has two versions Recuva and Recuva pro. Recuva is free but does not recover all the lost data. In order to recover all lost data, you must buy ($19.95) Recuva Professional.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to buy Recuva professional Hackchefs.com always take care of their viewer. You can easily crack it by reading our previous post.
Key Feature Of Recuva
- Recover Lost Data.
- Recovery from a damaged disk.
- Recover from any rewriteable media(i.e, Memory Cards, External Hard Drives, Pen drives).
- Supported all versions of Windows.
- Simple Interface.
- Easy to Use.
How To Recover Lost Data:-
1. First, download and install Recuva.
2. Open Recuva and then Select a file type. It can be pictures, music, video, documents etc.
3. Then select the location from where you want to recover the lost data.
You can scan the whole PC to recover your data, or you can scan a specific location.
4. Then press start, and the scanning of drives will start. It will take a few minutes (depending on your file contents). After the scan, you get the filename, path, size, and state ( excellent, poor, or very poor ).
5. Now, you have to select the files which you want to recover or select all and then press the recover button. It will take a few minutes to recover, depending on the file size.
When the recovery is complete, you will get a pop-up message about how many files is fully recovered and partially recovered or not recovered.
Note: – Only the file which has an excellent state can be fully recovered, while other files will be partially recovered.