Most kids and even adults hate Maths, and they don’t want to get near it; that’s where the Prodigy Game comes into play. As Math is an essential part of life and education, the Prodigy Math Game made it easier, more fun, and enjoyable to learn for kids.
This ultimate guide will let you know how the Prodigy game keeps your child coming back for more math practice and make sure they never want to stop.
What Is The Prodigy Game?
Prodigy game or Prodigy Math Game is a Math learning platform where kids never get bored of maths, and it also makes learning enjoyable—this game is completely safe, motivating, and engaging for Kids. Prodigy has over 50.000 maths questions from grade 1 to 8 in the game. You can play the game through a web browser or an app it means kids can learn while playing from anywhere.
Prodigy game provides fun video games where kids can explore the virtual world and participate in quest with bettle friends and win an exciting reward. This game also helps teachers to strengthen maths lessons and support the learning difference of students.
What Are The Features Of Prodigy Game?
There are Intersting features prodigy game have and make it more interesting and fun in learning maths. Check out below;
- The Bounty Bored – There is a new quest every day in the bounty board, and it motivates kids for daily math practice.
- Wizard Watch – It has a safe and secure social feed that help wizard to share their accomplishment, watch over friends activity, updates and essential news.
- Player vs. Player Bettle (PvP Bettle) – Kids can choose the same world as their friends have chosen and challenge them in battle in the PvP beetle feature.
- The Drak Tower – This feature lets kids climb a long way, quests, uncover mysteries to reach The Dark Tower.
How To Play Prodigy Game and Login?
To get your your kid’s learning while playing journey startered, lets see how to Login Prodigy Game or Prodigy Math Game.
- Navigate the Prodigy login page; if you have an account already, select login. If not, select Sign up.
- To sign up, enter the child’s first name and last initial, and choose a password then click Sign up.
- Now, you can see the unique username and password, save them and select Done.
- If your child is connected to a teacher account, enter their class code when prompted.
- Follow the steps and let your child start creating their character!
10 Best Alternatives Of Prodigy Game/Prodigy Math Game.
Photomath is a free and math learning platform that covers basic arithmetic to advanced geometry. In this platform, high-quality teachers provide step by step guide for every solution, so there will be 100% accuracy.
Google classroom is one of the best and free learning and teaching platform that can be used by anyone who has a Google account. It also saves time, paper, makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized.
Mathway is the world’s number one math solver that can solve all your math problems, whether primary or advanced. Just type your math problems or take a snap and receive the instant solution to your problems.
Kahoot Play And Create Quizzes
Kahoot lets you play game-based quiz form anywhere. You can enhance your skills from the complete self-challenge quizzes in a fun and comfortable way.
Socratic By Google Software
Google AI has launched Socratic to help you understand school work at a high school or a university level. Ask a question, and the app will find the best online resources for you. This learning platform works for all subjects and has expert-created case studies.
Slader has millions of free step-by-step solutions to all the questions in the most popular textbooks in middle school, high school, and college. You can have your assignment, homework done sooner than anyone with slader.
SnapCalc solves all your math problems from arithmetic to calculus. Just take a snap of your problem, and it’s done; the solution to that problem will appear on your screen. It also provides both corresponding and straightforward solutions step by step.
Khan Academy is one of the best learning platforms where you can learn almost any subject for free. It has thousands of articles, videos, and interactive exercises to comprehend with.
Desmos Graphic Calculator
DesmosGraphic Calculator lets you show function transformations, create tables to input and plot data, animate your graphs, and more—all for free.
Adventure Academy is the new interactive learning platform for kids created by ABCmouse. It is one of the world’s largest collections of educational games, books, learning challenges, and more.
Prodigy Game or Prodigy Math Game is one of the best learning platforms for kids and it has changed the mindset of kids for math. If You want your kid to be more intelligent and maths while playing you should go for the Prodigy and have fun together.