Everyone in India with a phone that supports 4G can use jio SIM in their phones.
Tips to fix Jio SIM problems in your phone.
The problem is that in many phones that people have right now, the Jio SIM is not going to work. And in many, where it is supposed to work, it may not work until you troubleshoot it. The good thing about the Jio SIM is that it is a nano SIM with the micro and full size adapters in built. So check which size will fit your phone and then accordingly use the adapter. given below are some ways that may help you get to out of your jio sim not working problem.
1. Jio SIM is not recognized
- If this is the problem you face, be sure that you are putting the SIM in a 4G compatible slot. In many dual-SIM phones, only the primary slot — the number 1 slot is the full-speed, fully supported SIM slow. So, put the Jio SIM in that.
- Restart your phone.
- Take out the SIM and put it again.
- Even after all this the SIM card is not working, chances are that the Jio SIM may not work with your phone.
2. Jio SIM is activated but no signal
- Ensure the SIM is in the slot 1 if your phone has dual-SIM function.
- Ensure that data is turned on for the SIM. In Android phone, this can be accessed by tapping on the network sign in the notification shade. on the Mobile Data screen, and tap the data is turned on.
- Ensure that in the network settings you have opted the SIM 1 as your primary SIM for data.
- Check that the phone is set to work with LTE Network. You can do it by going to Settings > Mobile Networks > Preferred network type.
- You can manually select your SIM and can set the APN (Access Point Name) to Loop Internet. This can be done only if Jio SIM is getting recognized in your phone. you can check this by this way — go to Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.
- You can choose Jio as network operator manually by going to Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Operators.
- After doing all of this and If still your Jio SIM is not working, there are chances that it has some software/hardware incompatibility in your phone.
3. Jio SIM is activated and working but no calls
Install the Jio Join app from Google Play Store. This will most likely fix the issue. These are some tips to fix Jio SIM problems in your phone.
Benefits of jio SIM
- Unlimited data
- calls and messages for three months