The Internet Protocol Television(IPTV) industry is growing so fast at this time. It provides unlimited TV channels for free through satellite, cable, and other traditional sources. You can stream source media continuously with a computer file format for an IPTV m3u playlist.
However, It is not easy to find a working IPTV m3u playlist URL free on the internet because of permanent removal, expiration of some M3U links, and other issues.
This post will mention all the working IPTV m3u URLs with a guide to convert, create, and use them on the VLC player and Kodi.
What Is IPTV M3U Playlist URL?
An M3U playlist is a computer texed-based audio file that stands for MP3 URL; it is also not just to play audio but videos. With IPTV m3u playlist URL files, you can instantly start watching thousands of free videos and music through its trace free music and movies websites over the internet.
We also recommend you use an officially assigned or compatible media player for these m3u files URLs. Free IPTV media players such as – IPTV Smarters, Smart IPTV pro, IPTV Extreme, TiviMate, and other free IPTV Playlist Loader apps.
It is also essential to correctly set up your IPTV playlist loader to ensure that both audio and video are playing in a sequence. All the necessary information, including 100% working Iptv m3u playlist URLs, are discussed below.
Note: Use a secure VPN to enjoy hassle-free streaming to 500+ free TV channels.
Absolutely Working M3U Playlist URLs Worldwide
|Free IPTV Channels||IPTV M3U Playlist URLs|
|IPTV channel (Australia)||https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/countries/au.m3u|
|+5000 World Free IPTV channels||https://pastebin.com/raw/hfRRAcpy|
|+1000 Radio Channels||https://pastebin.com/raw/d5cb3Wxw|
|+400 Religious IPTV channels||https://pastebin.com/raw/ikshwe1W|
|+200 CCTV Channels||https://pastebin.com/raw/pQJ9pFjH|
|USA Free IPTV Channels||https://pastebin.com/raw/jbqA0j82|
|126+ Free Sports IPTV M3U Playlist||https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/categories/sport.m3u|
|256+ News Channels||https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/categories/news.m3u|
|Unlimited M3u Playlist URL USA + Canada||https://pastebin.com/raw/4cQ9mj8X|
|315+ Arabic Channels & Playlists||https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/languages/ara.m3u|
|Telugu + Hindi Movies and TV Shows||https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/languages/hin.m3u|
|300+ Love Free IPTV Channels||https://pastebin.com/raw/jMe87UHE|
|Free IPTV Playlist Honkong||https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/countries/hk.m3u|
|730+ Chinese Movies + Dramas||https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/countries/cn.m3u|
|460+ Russia Free IPTV Channels||https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/countries/ru.m3u|
|German IPTV Channels||https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/countries/de.m3u|
|Spanish IPTV Channels||https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/countries/es.m3u|
|Indonesia IPTV Channels||https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.m3u|
|87+ Brazil + Portugal TV Channels||https://pastebin.com/raw/A89MfK78|
How To Create M3U URL On VLC Media Player?
This guide will use a VLC media player to create, convert, and use M3U playlist URLs. We use a VLC player because it’s easy to use and has fantastic features, including converting M3U links and accessing files quickly.
Follow the steps below to create M3U file URLs
- Open VLC media player.
- Click the “View” tab from the menu.
- Choose from the option “Playlist.” It opens a new window to browse your playlists.
- You can also browse through this shortcut step CTRL + L.
- Now click on the right playlists window. You will see the 2 options, “Add Files” and “Add Folder.
- Choose the ‘first’ to add specific files and the ‘second’ for an entire folder.
- Now again, click on the “Media” tab of the menu and choose the option “Playlist to file.”
- A pop-up window will open to specify the file’s name and the location where it is saved.
- Now, select the M3U file format in the file extension options. Click “Save,” and your playlist will be created.
How To Convert M3U Playlist URLs?
Converting IPTV M3U Playlist Files URLs in the VLC media player is easy and will take just 2 minutes to complete the process.
- Copy the URL you want to convert.
- Click the ‘media’ in the VLC player’s menu.
- Now, click the “Open Network Stream” option to open a new pop-up window.
- Click on the Network option, paste the copied M3U URL and click Convert.
- It will automatically create a new pop-up window to choose the settings for the conversion and the destination path for the file. Click “Start” and let the process complete.
How To Add And Use M3U Playlist On VLC Media Player?
There are two methods to use M3U URLs on VLC media players. Both methods are simple and easy to use, check and follow the steps below.
- Open VLC Media Player.
- Now, drag and drop the downloaded m3u playlist file on your VLC.
- Or you can open by clicking on Media> Open file > and Select the .m3u file.
- Now, you can watch free IPTV channels with a VLC media player.
You can also change channels by clicking the “View” in menu >“Playlist” (CTRL + L or command + L on MAC) to open IPTV m3u playlists.
The second method you can use without downloading the m3u file.
- Copy the m3u URL link from the above-mentioned working m3u links.
- Open the VLC player and click on Media>Stream. It will open a Media dialog box.
- Now paste your M3u URL and click to Play.
- Wait until all channels are loaded. Ctrl + L to bring up the playlist.
How To Use IPTV M3U Playlist URL On Kodi?
If you want to use the m3u URL on Kodi, follow the steps below.
- Open Kodi
- Select ‘setting’>’Addons’ to add new Addons.
- Now open ‘Video Addons
- Then, select ‘PVR client’ to PVR IPTV simple client and install.
- After completing the installation, open PVR IPTV simple client and go to configure.
- Copy-paste your M3U URL file and press ok.
is Free IPTV safe?
In this article, we have provided only safe links. Also, the free links don’t last for a long time on the web/search engine results. Therefore, I suggest you bookmark this page so that you will be updated with the latest links.
IPTV is a legal source to watch unlimited free TV channels as long as the service provider obtains appropriate licenses. We still recommend you use VPN for safety purposes.
In addition, we at hackchefs made this guide for educational purposes and didn’t recommend streaming copyrighted material without permission from the copyright owner. We do not own the above-mentioned M3U URLs. All credits belong to their respective owners. However, some parts of this post contain links and tips from Github m3u playlist 2021, Fluxus IPTV, and digitaldailys.
We hope you have everything you are looking for in this post. If you think something else is should be there, feel free to contact us through comments or email.