Nowadays, Most of the things are done over the internet like shopping, food order, cab booking, etc. As internet demand and usage increased worldwide. As a result, many things are done over the net. Thus, cyber frauds also increased. So, we are sharing some internet security tips that you may follow to avoid any fraudulent activity like hacking, cyber fraud, related to the bank, etc.
4 Best Webcam Software: Make Your Computer Webcam Into a Spy
- 10 Best Adware Removal Tools for MAC and Windows
10 Internet Security Tips
1. Always install good antivirus software and keep it up-to-date for your system security as well as for internet security.
2. Always visit known and trusted websites and do not visit malware-affected sites. Check if the website has an HTTPS certificate or not. It is very important to check this if you are making any payments over the internet.
3. Perform a virus scan on the files and email attachments that you download before running them.
4. Regularly update your operating system and browser software and antivirus for better security.
5. Never share your password (email, bank logins, etc.) with anyone for any reason.
6. Choose a strong password with numeric and alphabet values.
7. Never log in your bank details to untrusted websites and never share your OTP with anyone.
8. Never open any unknown links on email, social sites, or anywhere they might be a phishing link that can hack your all information.
9. Never connect with unknown open WiFi as they can collect all your information in form of a packet if you want to connect to open WiFi then choose it as a public network while connecting with that network in your PC settings. These are some internet security tips that can be beneficial for safe browsing.
10. Do not download apk from any untrusted source. Downloading any untrusted APK file can be very dangerous for your mobile data and privacy. The developer of the app may collect information like all the photos, videos, browser history, call details, and more things from your phone. If the APK has allowed access to all these settings. These are the app permissions that you can see in the image.
So, Download apps that are available on the play store.
For Feedback, queries, or any help you can comment, Contact Us or leave a page on our Facebook Page.
3 thoughts on “10 Internet Security Tips You Must Know To Keep Safe Browsing”