How to Increase Image Size in KB Without Changing Pixels? Read this post till the end and follow the step-by-step guide to increasing image size in KB without changing pixels.
Many times when we fill out any online application for a job, pay bills, fill out surveys, do bank jobs, or apply for exams like RBI Grade B, RBI Assistant, etc, then, sometimes, we need to increase our image size in KB without changing pixels.
How to Increase Image Size in KB Without Changing Pixels (Easiest Way)
Steps to increase image size in KB without changing pixels.
1. In the image below, You can see a photo that is only 5.81 kb in size, and I need to increase the size of this photo between 10kb to 20kb or even more without changing the pixels of this photo.
So, the first step is right click on the image whose size you want to increase and go to the properties.
2. Now, at the top, you will see the option Details. Click on that tab. In the Details tab, you will see an option for Comments.
Click on comments. You can see the image below to get an idea.
3. Now start typing anything in the comments just to increase the size of your image. The more words you type in the comments, the more space it will increase for the image without changing the pixels.
So, using this way, you can easily Increase Image Size in KB Without Changing Pixels.
In the below image, you can see that I have written some random lines in the comments.
4. In the image below, you can see that the size of the image has been increased to 12.2KB from 5.81KB.
If you want to increase more size, then add more words in the comments.
Increase Image Size Without Changing Pixels (Method-2)
This step is also the easiest one, but sometimes when we upload images for any exams, then there will be specific guidelines for the image format.
So, if the PNG image files are also allowed to upload, then you can simply convert the JPG file to a PNG file using any online converter website. PNG images usually occupy larger space than JPG images.
How to reduce image size quickly without changing pixels?
1. I personally prefer shortpixel or tinypng.com for reducing image size without changing pixels.
2. Open the website short pixel, and then in the website menu, you will see an option “Compression” click on that.
3. Upload the images whose size you want to reduce without changing the pixels of the image.
4. Download your images.