Is there any way to make Windows 10 default settings to display large icons when opening a file explorer? Yes, you can easily display folders and images as large icons in few clicks to all the folders and sub-folders.
In this guide, I will show you the step-by-step process of displaying all folders in large icons. You can make the icons view as large icons, small icons, extra large icons, list, tiles, content, medium icons, and details.
Suggested Posts for Reading:
How to Show All Folder and Images as Large Icons in Windows 10
1. Open My Computer/My PC/File Explorer.
2. At the top of file explorer, you will see the view option. Click on it.
You can see the below image, this is how currently my all the folders, files, images look like in the drive. It is due to the default Windows 10 setting to view icons as details.
3. Now, click on the view icon and then click on large icons to view all the folders, files, images as large icons. You can select any display icon to view folders and files according to your choice.
4. This is the last step that you must follow to apply the settings to each and every folder of all the local disk drives so that you don’t need to change the view as large icons again and again.
In the view tab, you will see the “options” at the right side. Click on it.
Now, the folder options window will be open (you can see it in the image below). Click on the View tab and then click on the option “Apply to Folders“.
Now, it will ask you to apply this settings to every folder view icon. So, click on Yes.
That’s it, Now your every folder, file, images, videos in the file explorer will appear as large icons and you don’t need to change the view icon again and again for every folder. This setting makes your work easier and you can see all the folders as per your choice.
In this post, I have written the step by step guide to display all the folders, files, images, videos as large icons in a single click and you don’t need to change the folder view again and again for each folder.
Just follow the above steps and all the folders will be displayed as large icons or to any other icons.
- Your PC ran into a Problem and Needs to Restart (Issue Solved)
- Logitech G Hub Installation And Troubleshooting Guide (Updated 2021)
- How To Track Lost Phone: Find My Phone
- How To Download Panda Helper APK On iOS And Android Device?
- Top 10 Free Sports Streaming Sites List
- Information Technology – The Best Career Option In 21st century
- IG HOOT – How To Use Ig hoot to Increase Instagram Followers