India has just begun to COVID vaccinate everyone above age 18, and people are booking their vaccine slot as soon as possible. You can only book a slot online through the government’s portal(Cowin portal, Aarogya Setu app, and Umang app) and it might be difficult to find a vaccine slot availability in the government’s portal.
There is a shortage of vaccines in some parts of India for now, but booking a vaccine slot might be difficult if you don’t check the availability first. Thanks to the third-party apps and websites that also let us check the availability of vaccine slot.
As HACKCHEFS is mainly focused on tech, we decided to write about all the essential information for the vaccine slot too. Currently, this is vital information, and the guide will ease the difficulty of booking a slot.
How To Check Availability Of Vaccine Slot Via Paytm And Under45.in?
You can check the availability of vaccine slots through the Paytm app and Under45.in website given below. These apps/websites send alerts to users when a COVID vaccination slot is available in a center near them.
Paytm has launched a COVID vaccination slot finder tool; you can find it on the ‘Whats New’ section. To Check a vaccine slot, follow the steps below:
- Open Paytm app.
- Scroll down to the ‘Whats New’ section and find the ‘Vaccine Finder.’
- For iPhone users, scroll down to the ‘Discover with Paytm’ section.
- You can find availability through the ‘Search by pin’ or ‘search by district.’
- If you choose ‘Search by a pin,’ enter a pin, select age group, and choose dose.
- If you choose ‘Search by district,’ enter state, select age group, and select dose.
- After filling in all the required information, click on ‘Check Availability.’
- All the available slots will appear on your screen and if not, click on ‘Notify me when slots are available.
Under45.in is the most reliable and best covid vaccine slot finder tool available out there. This tool notifies you of slots through your telegram inbox. Follow the steps below;
- Click on URL https://under45.in/
- Select state or district.
- Select ‘Telegram notification’ on the screen.
- A new page will appear; here click on ‘John channel.
- Now enter your telegram no and verify.
- Now, it will redirect you to a channel that is specific to your district. Join and start getting all the essential slot availability data.
How To Register And Book COVID Vaccine Slot Via Cowin Portal?
In the Cowin portal, You can register for a vaccination slot of up to 3 members. It lets you select your Vaccination center based on the vaccine name. You can also schedule your appointment according to the availability of slots or cancel or reschedule Vaccination as per your preference.
First, Register Yourself
- Click on the portal link https://www.cowin.gov.in/home and then click on the ‘sign in/register yourself’ tab.
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Get OTP.’
- Enter OTP you have received via text and click ‘Verify.’
- Now, you can see the ‘Registration for Vaccination’ page.
- You are required to fill in all the details according to your ID Proof.
- Click on the ‘Registered’ button, and now you will get a confirmation msg.
- You can also add up to three members through your registered account with the same steps given above.
Now, Book An Appointment
- Go to the ‘Account Detail’ page.
- Scroll down and click on the bottom right ‘Schedule’ button.
- Now, you can see the ‘Book Appointment For Vaccination Page’
- Search Vaccination center by PIN or District.
- After filling in all the required information, click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Now, The portal will display all the vaccination centers.
- Choose your preferred center and click on the ‘Book’ button.
- You are now redirected to the Confirmation page, do double check your information and click on ‘Confirm.’
How To Register For COVID Vaccine Slot Via Arogya Setu App?
- Download the Arogya Setu From the Play store and sign in.
- From the top menu, click on the ‘Cowin’ next to the COVID updates.
- Click on ‘Vaccination’
- If you have already registered, click on the ‘Login’ button; otherwise, on ‘Register Now.’
- Enter mobile number and verify with the OTP.
- Now, Enter your details.
How to register For COVID Vaccine Slot Via Umang App?
- Start with downloading the Umang App from the Play Store or App Store.
- Log in using the mobile number.
- Find the ‘Registration for COVID-19 vaccine banner’ on the top.
- Click on the banner, and it will redirect you to the ‘Co-WIN; page.
- Register yourself here and download a vaccination certificate.
- Click on ‘Register or Login For Vaccination.’
- Verify mobile number again fill-up the form with the required information for a vaccine.