So today I am gonna discuss a very interesting and important topic that is very beneficial for every blogger or website author.
So you ever wonder, can we check the uniqueness of the content of our website or blog before posting it? Or we can check whether this type of content is posted before by some other website or blog? The answer to both of the questions is yes, you can check the plagiarism of your content.
What is Plagiarism?
It is an act of taking or copying some other person’s writing, conversation, images, and even ideas.
In this blogging field, many people copy each other work and that is not good for their website because Google will not rank the copied content or even block list your website.
Or you can unknowingly post the almost same content that had been posted on some other website earlier. So, it is essential to check the plagiarism of your content before posting it.
Where to check Plagiarism?
You can check the plagiarism of your content on the website given below.
Steps to follow:-
- To use the plagiarism checker, you need to copy the content and paste into this box on a website.
- You can also check the plagiarism by uploading the content (i.e .txt/.doc).
- After pasting your content or uploading your content, you have to click the green button to check the plagiarism and you can also check the grammar of your content.
- It will take few second for checking plagiarism, then it will provide a report about the uniqueness of your content. And you can also download the report.
- You can also add the plugin of plagiarism checker into your WordPress website.
Note: With the help of a plagiarism checker, you can surely increase the uniqueness of your content and make your website on good rank.