Bluehost Web Hosting
Bluehost web hosting is a leading web solutions services provider. It is the leading provider of cloud-based platform solutions to help small and medium-sized businesses succeed online. Currently powering over 2 million websites worldwide, this hosting giant has now launched in India.
Bluehost India is part of the Endurance International Group of business that helps small and medium-sized business owners establish, manage and grow their businesses by harnessing the power and promise of the web.
Is it Worth To Buy Bluehost Web Hosting?
Since I had used Bluehost web hosting for 1 month. I can list here some of its positive and negative points. If you feel anything missing or not up to the point you can add that in the comment section.
How much visitors Can Bluehost handle? It depends on which plan you are choosing Bluehost provides six different hosting in which shared hosting is the cheapest one. If you are starting a new website then go with shared hosting from Bluehost. A new website takes some time to grow up when your visitor increases you can choose some other good plans like Bluehost WordPress hosting, VPS hosting etc. Which hosting should I choose for my website?
- It is reliable and most of its plan include unlimited Domain hosting, unlimited file transfer, unlimited email accounts, unlimited hosting space.
- Security features that it provides are excellent and it is easy to make a WordPress website with Bluehost.
- Performance output and good customer care support.
- Bluehost host offers six type of hosting: Shared hosting, cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, WooCommerce hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated hosting.
- If you are looking for the inexpensive hosting plan I would suggest you go with shared hosting. The basic plan for shared hosting cost $3.95 per month (I had used this $3.95 plan for one month) and prime $5.95 per month. If you are buying hosting for the first time and your traffic is something between 100-15000 visitors per month then go with $3.95 plan.
- Cloud hosting starting at $6.95 per month and business pro $15.95 per month.
- WordPress hosting is expensive, It is starting from $19.99 per month (WP Standard) to $49.99 per month (WP Ultimate).
- WooCommerce hosting starting at only $6.95 per month.
- VPS hosting starting at $19.99 (Standard) to $59.99 (Ultimate) per month.
- Dedicated hosting starting at $79.99 (Standard) to $199.99 (premium) per month.
- You can try this hosting, it gives the best performance, customer support.
- Most of its good plans (which offers more bandwidth, RAM, visitors capacity, storage etc) are expensive.
- Not best-suited for base price plans of shared hosting if your traffic is more than 30000 visitors per month.
- Slow speed for base plans (I have only tried a base plan, don’t know much about its premium plans performance).
At last, I want to say Bluehost is WordPress friendly. Many people across the world satisfied with its service and customer support. Also, There are people who are not satisfied with them, every product has its pros and cons. So, it’s up to you choose whichever you like. If your website receives decent traffic between 1k-25k per month then buy base plans (not expensive one) when your website receives high traffic then buy some better (expensive one to handle that traffic) plan.