The majority of people love games, and when we talk about Anime, the craze for Anime is increasing day by day. People obsess over Japanese Anime games and Anime, whether they are series, movies, or shows. Since Anime came in popularity, several new Anime and Anime games people are getting to watch and play.
However, The post covers the best Anime games for Android that can be played for free and has a good impression on the players. In addition, there are many Anime games available on the internet, but not all of them are worth the shot. To narrow down your list of best Anime games, we have researched and found some of the best Anime games online for you to play.
10 Best Anime Games For Android
Anime Games lovers are going to be thrilled when they will play these games mentioned below. Check out the list till the end and play games now.
- Azur Lane is an ideal Naval Warfare Anime game with a mobile RPG with shooting, simulation, and side-scrolling elements.
- It is an easy and intuitive game with a 2D side scroller.
- The game is all about battling with bad guys with gu fire and defeat them.
- Gamers can play with both AI and manually controlled battels.
- It has More than 300 ships, and each of them is with its unique stats and is represented by beautiful girls.
- The best part is, the game takes place in an alternate universe.
Price: $12.49 (in offer) otherwise $49.99
- Naruto Shippuden is the ultimate ninja series that came almost in 6 installments.
- It is one of the Best Anime games with unlimited and addicting features.
- The game is all about Naruto Uzumaki, a loud, hyperactive adolescent ninja who constantly searches for approval and recognition to become Hokage. He is recognized as the leader and most vital of all ninja in the village.
- You can also switch between the characters in the game, and the game can be played on any device.
Bleach Brave Souls
- Bleach Brave is one of the oldest Anime games and still wort all the hype.
- This game is all about the bleach universe from where players summon several characters to play.
- This is an RPG gacha style game, so the game would be quite long to play.
- The game is simple and easy to play with 3D graphics.
- In some parts of the world, players can also choose a different world in the game.
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Price: $8.99 (in offer) otherwise $59.99
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is a 2D fighting Anime game where players fight with the game’s all-powerful fighters.
- The fighting is in the game is easy to learn but challenging to master, which makes the game more addicting.
- The game gives the player a feel of a real battle with its HD sound and 2D animation.
- There is a 3v3 battle, and players can choose their classic characters.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is one of the most famous Japanese Anime Games developed by dimps.
- The game is primarily set in 3D battlefields modeled after notable locations in the Dragon Ball universe.
- In the game, players can freely traverse the hub world, and also, in some areas, they can fly once they have unlocked the ability to fly.
- Players can customize their characters and choose from the five races Humans, Saiyans, Majins, Namekians, and Frieza’s race.
Price: Freemium model
- Pokemon Go is an Anime Game that has a huge fan following.
- The game is free to play, but you will need to pay some money if you want to unlock some additional in-game items.
- Players can choose, create and customize their characters.
- The game is about the semi-virtual reality where players can become Pokemon trainers and hunt for virtual Pokemon on their smartphones in real-life locations.
Read also: Pokémon Go Tricks And Tips
Price: Free to play
- Fate/Grand Order has a massive fan following and is one of the best Anime Games to play.
- The game is built with a standard Gocha mobile RPG.
- It features a story mode, online PvP and is friendly for F2P players.
- The game is all about collecting some of the massive cast of characters from the long-running series and fighting against the bad guys, and winning.
- The game takes more space and can be played in landscape mode.
Price: Free to play
- Grand summoners is an ultimate anime crossover and have a classic, nostalgic game design.
- The game is straightforward to play and easy to understand all its features.
- It has multiplayer support so players can play with their friends easily.
- Grand Summoners is an epic RPG Adventure game with exciting Beatles.
- Pliers can play the game with up to 4 players, each with their characters.
BlazBlue: Central Fiction
- BlazBlue Central Fiction is a well knows game among Anime game lovers.
- It is a 2D fighting game developed by Arc system works.
- Central Fiction is a Final version of the BlazBlue games series.
- Players can find new game modes, moves, and features within this game.
- After the Azure saga, Central fiction is a memorable game to play and leave players thrilled.
Honkai Impact 3rd
Price: Free to play/ $3.99 per month
- Honkai Impact 3rd is a similar game to Azur Lane.
- The game builds just like other mobile games but became well know in the Anime games world.
- Honkai uses RPG mechanics and gives players a natural action and gaming experience.
- So many characters are available to choose from.
- The game is also available for in-app purchases along with the subscription.
- It is a colorful game with a simple and attractive UI.