WhatsApp is a simple, secure, reliable messaging and calling app with more than one billion people all over the world. So, WhatsApp hack is possible? Can I access someone else WhatsApp messages? Yes, You can access someone WhatsApp account from your phone. But don’t do this without that individual permission. Monitoring an individual’s conversations without permission is a violation of privacy. This is the right method if you want to use someone else WhatsApp account on your phone.
Steps To Access Someone’s WhatsApp Messages
You can access someone WhatsApp account either from your phone or from your computer/laptop. You can open Android, window, and iPhone WhatsApp account using WhatsApp web.
Access From Computer
1. Open WhatsApp Web in your computer/laptop.
2.Take that phone which WhatsApp account you want to access on your computer. Open WhatsApp account of that phone which you want to access and tap on WhatsApp Web.
3. Now Scan the code which appears on your computer screen from your phone (From that phone which WhatsApp account you want to use on your computer).
4. Whatsapp account opens on your computer. Now you can access that phone WhatsApp account from your computer and can see, read and send messages.
Note: Monitoring an individual’s conversations without permission is a violation of privacy.
Access From Phone
1. Install WhatsWeb from play store on your phone.
2. Open WhatsWeb on your phone.
3. Now use the target phone to scan the code. Take that phone which WhatsApp account you want to access from your phone (scanning code can take few seconds). when you scan this code using your friend WhatsApp account, it will open on your phone. Now you can also access your friend messages and you can read and send messages from your phone. Use this way if you want to access someone WhatsApp account. This is not a WhatsApp hack, This is just a QR code scanning feature available on WhatsApp website (WhatsWeb) which allows you to access anyone WhatsApp account on your phone or on your computer.
For any help, you can leave a message on the Facebook page.