Many individuals use android phones on regular usage for chat, email, create notes, and do many more things. However, whenever you are working on PC, sometimes it becomes troublesome to check your phone every time for notification, messages and to access files in it. For this reason, technology has made it easier for you to access Android apps from PC
Access Android Apps From PC By Using AirDroid
1. To access Android Apps From PC you have to install AirDroid app on your android device from google play and then you have to log in to AirDroid. Do not exit AirDroid on your android phone and press the home button.
2. Now open AirDroid website (http://web.airdroid.com/) on your PC in any browser.
3. Enter your registered email address and password ( same email address and password which you have used in android phone) then click Sign in.
when you logged in, you will see all your android phone apps, notifications, files etc on to your PC. Below an image will show you how your app would appear on your PC, now you can access Android apps from PC. you can access to text, call, and all apps and other files from your PC. Using AirDroid you can access your Android phone from any location.
4. Similar App – You can also use TeamViewer which is similar to AirDroid. TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access.
- How To Access Someone’s WhatsApp Messages on Your Phone
- Download Paid Apps For Free From Play Store
- Free Download Premium Apps/Games With HappyMod APK In 2021
For any help, you can leave a message on the Facebook page.