Rooting android phone is easy. By rooting your phone you have access to all the apps including restricted ones. You can download paid apps and incompatible apps on your phone. So, how to root android? One thing to be noted, you lose your phone warranty when you root your device. This is an easy method to root any android phone using an app.
See Also: How to Change IMEI number of any phone
How to root android phone?
To root the android phone you just have to follow the step by step instructions which I have written below.
Kingo Root can be used on a Windows-based computer or directly on your Android device using the app. First, check if your device is compatible with KingoRoot. Well, most devices are suitable for KingoRoot.
Before starting the rooting process, please make sure you get everything right beforehand.
- Your Device must be powered on.
- At least 50% battery remaining on your phone.
- Internet connection is required, I suggest you to use Wi-Fi network.
- You have to Allow installation of apps from unknown sources. To allow installation of apps from unknown sources, go to settings then security and there enable the unknown sources.
Steps To Root Android Phone Using App
- Download KingoRoot.apk and install it on your phone which you want to root. KingoRoot is available for phone and computer. You can root using its software for the computer or by using its app, the choice is yours.
- Open KingoRoot app and just follow the app instructions.
- Click on “root” to start the rooting process.
- Sit back and wait, It will take few minutes to root your android phone.
- Several times rooting process failed in the middle. when I first rooted my phone same thing happen to me and I try it, again and again, something 4-5 times then my phone get successfully rooted. I recommend you that you should try it several times. If you are unable to root your phone using its apk then you can try its computer-based software. You can download this software from here.
One more software which I have tried is the windroid toolkit. You can also root your phone using the windroid toolkit. But rooting with the app is easy and time-saving. If the KingoRoot.apk not works for you then you can try KingoRoot PC version and in case that also not works for you then go with the win-droid toolkit.