Open Forgotten Pattern Lock
A. Using Hard Reset to open forgotten pattern lock
- Turn off your Android device.
- Press and hold the “power”, “volume up”, and “volume down” buttons simultaneously.
- Release the buttons once your Android device is powered on.
- Now you will see a boot menu of your phone
- In that menu, you will see an option “Factory Data Reset” or “wipe data“.
- Tap on wipe data, it will take something 5-15 minutes.
- By doing this all your installed apps and your contact numbers will be deleted. If you have back up of your data in your account, saved contacts in your google account then don’t worry it all come back when you sign in to your google account. By this way, you can open forgotten lock password of your phone.
B. Using Google Account To Open Forgotten Pattern Lock
To use this method, your internet must be on your phone. If you don’t have the internet connection then you can use the above step that is using hard reset.
- When you try many attempts to open your phone lock, then you will see an forgot pattern button appears on your screen.
- Tap on it, It will ask you to enter your google email account and password when you sign in with your correct email account and password, then you will be directed to google play.
- There you will see some instruction, you have to just follow them.
- After that, your phone lock is now open.
For any help, you can leave a message on the Facebook page.