Kali Linux is one of the best tools for hacking and one of my favorite tools that I always installed on my laptop. If you are trying to hack someone facebook account using Kali Linux then it is possible or not? Yes you can, even you can do it with phishing tricks. But now most of the Facebook user know which security precaution should be taken and also facebook security is much high and it is much secured. My recommendation for new users or beginners would be to first learn Kali Linux commands and check its documentation from the Kali Linux Official Website. I recommend to start doing it on your own system as hacking is a criminal offense. You can do it on your own system to learn new things daily and do penetration testing.
Follow the given steps:
1. Download and setup Kali Linux
2. Open terminal using ctrl+alt+t and type sudo root
3. Enter your root username and password
4. Now open social engineering toolkit by typing se-toolkit in terminal
5. Enter 1 to do Social-Engineering Attacks
6. Then enter 2 to select Website Attack Vectors
7. Now enter 3 to select credential harvester attack method
8. Enter 2 since we want to trap the victim with a clone webpage
9. Look for tabnabbing:XXX.XX.XXX.X where XXX.XX.XXX.X is your IP address
10. Open a new terminal and type su root and root password and ifconfig
11. Then copy-paste the IP at the end of Tabnabbing:
12. Now enter URL of site you want to clone (www.facebook.com)
13. Wait till the process of cloning the site is done
14. Then you need to shorten your IP address using adf.ly or goo.gl
15. Now all you need to do is send shortened link to the victim
16. Wait for the info to appear in the terminal.
There are some easy methods which are 100% works in facebook account hack, Gmail account hack and to hack any other account I will show that tricks in next post.
For any help, you can leave a message on the Facebook page.